Sunday, June 17, 2012

Does Network Marketing Work?

I have heard many people ask the question or make their own assumptions about network marketing. Some people do not seem to think that it is even legitimate. However, there are many people who find success in network marketing.

I know people who have worked hard and have quit their 9 to 5 to do their network marketing opportunity FULL-TIME and they are under the age of 30 years old!! How do I know them? Because I am apart of their direct downline!!

The fact of the matter is that once you decide that you are tired of what you are doing and you want a change in your life, then you will make a change!

The concept of network marketing is simple. People make it hard. If some one entered into a network marketing company and all of their family members cooperated then I guarantee you that money would not be an issue for that family.

I have personally had experience with Tahitian Noni, Prepaid Legal, Organo Gold, and Momentis.


Tahitian Noni

The first company I joined. High monthly distribution fee $120/mth. And, you were pretty much selling juice that did not taste so great. I had just turned 18, and after 3 months I was done with the business. I sold a total of 2 bottles out of 12.

Prepaid Legal

Had some success with this one. I used online leads. The problem with this company were charge backs. They fronted us the entire annual membership upfront however,if someone canceled their service they deducted that cancellation of our sales check.
And, if you received a lot of charge-backs you could end up without a check. We were not with that company long.

Organo Gold
Organo Gold was short lived I simply did not have time to push coffee. Although their coffee is tasty!!! Made a whopping $120.

Momentis
I have had the most success with this company!! In less than 10 days of being signed up with this company, my husband and I were able to earn $1,000 by making a few phone calls. (I kid you NOT) we went on to recruit 5 more people and counting. earning over $100 per recruit depending on your level.Some levels payout as much as $300 per recruit.

The reason that this company is a winner is because there is
*Low Overhead
*High Recruit Payouts
*No Hard Sales
*Pay only for upkeep of site less than $30


In a nut shell network marketing works you just have to find a product of service that you are looking for. If not you will just end up on the end of an unfulfilled dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment