Friday, June 15, 2012

I Decided to Start Living

Recently, I bought this e-book on Amazon called Taking the Mystery Out of Money  by Lonnie Scruggs.
It was funny because the thing that I will not forget about the book was that he stated something along the lines of a job will only result in a dead end street.

That was pretty heavy for me because I was taught my whole life to go to school, go to college, and get a good job. And, that is what I did, exactly. I went to school and earned a degree in Business Administration concentrated in accounting.

I thought that I would be happy. I thought that my money problems would be no longer exist after I if I did what I was told. Boy or boy was I wrong. Not only was I not happier I wasn’t richer either. In fact I have friends that did not go to college who were doing better than me.

How is this possible? I felt bamboozled. Not only did I spend 5 figures on an education that I have to pay back but I was definitely not where I thought I should be at the age of 25.
So I decided to take action and change my life and live it the way that I want to live. That is when I started to read the book Think and Grow Rich.

Wow how things are changing......





No comments:

Post a Comment